Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beauty Bzz: L'Oreal Paris Eye Makeover!

Recently, I was invited to try out L'Oreal Paris' new The One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara for free, thanks once again to BzzAgent.

To be perfectly honest, I've been in a complete makeup rut since my daughter was born almost three years ago. Terrible, I know, right? There's just always some reason why I don't have enough time or a good enough reason to get all dolled up. Not true with these products. Their combination of simple application and excellent quality means that in just a few minutes, you're set to go, without a doubt your eyes will be turning heads all day. I'll be posting some videos where you can see me transform (my eyes at least!)

Check out lorealparisusa.com and find them on Facebook at facebook.com/lorealparis

No comments:

Post a Comment